To many non-finance professionals, the topic of finance might seem somewhat foreign. Yet, it is often important for any working professional to have a basic understanding of key financial concepts so as to be more effective in their roles. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to gain a good foundation on financial concepts.
The course objectives are to
- Learn the key financial functions throughout the organisation
- Gain knowledge on key financial information contained in financial accounts
- Learn how to use financial analysis as part of your decision-making process
- Recognise the importance of budgeting in achieving business success
- Be able to read, understand and use information found on key financial documents
Awesome stuff you will receive from this workshop:
- Small class format (maximum of 12 attendees per workshop)
- Digital, on-demand courses. Get full access to Manager 365 library.
- Mentoring - 'Ask a mentor' anytime you need.
CLASS RUNS ON THE 2nd FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH
9am - 6pm
Price per participant: S$399
Introduction to FinanceUnderstand why it is essential for non-finance managers to understand finance
- Understand when and why financial analysis is important
- Learn where to find information to perform a financial analysis
- Use financial analysis as part of your decision-making process
Balance Sheets, Ratios, Cash Flow, Income Statements, Annual Reports
- Understand the different key financial concepts
- Learn how to read the different financial documents and apply it to the business
Business and Financial Planning
- Know what to include in a financial plan
- Understand what sections a business plan should include
- How to prepare an annual budget
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Jim has been a part of the information technology sector for more than 25 years and has had the opportunity to manage diverse businesses in many different parts of the world while serving in various roles at companies such as Hewlett Packard, Dell, and Brocade Communications. He loves working with clients to help them identify their business and learning objectives and recommend strategies. He has designed many training programmes for different customers across various industries.